Hannah

Guest tammymacb

Poor Hannah. What a rotten day for her, and you too. :( Many prayers for an uneventful and graceful recovery to full health. :hope:hope:hope Maybe you can make her some lovely turkey soup. :)

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Poor girl definitely not a way to spend the holiday. I second the arnica tablet. I actually use Traumeel it has arnica in it and a whole bunch of other good stuff. Just google it for info. I keep it on hand for any injuries and surgeries. For me and the pups.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Poor Hannah :(

Just make sure to save her some Turkey from today and when she's feeling better it will be such a nice treat for her :)

Many hugs headed your way :grouphug

Guest tammymacb

She's definately better, but certainly not herself.

This morning, she ate, took her meds and went outside to potty. Yesterday she wouldn't eat anything ( even ham with her pills in it ) and peed and pooped in the house. She couldn't stand up without her hind quarters sinking and was obsessivly walking in circles.

My biggest worry right now is that she's crying constantly ( more like a low whine ). She's already so nervous and shy, I really think this has traumatized her. Hopefully, tomorrow will be another improvement.