Here Is My New Boy I Got This Past Weekend

Guest BrindleDad

Guest BrindleDad

Introducing...Perfect Rampage (I don't have a name for him yet)

IMG_6506.jpg

IMG_6503.jpg

IMG_6502.jpg

PerfectRampageSide.jpg

He's 2.5 years old and so far he's doing great. No accidents or signs of separation anxiety. My girl is a little jealous but so far so good!

Edited by BrindleDad

I agree, I think Perfect is a perfect name!

As much as my neighbors laugh at me calling Paradise in our yard, I can only imagine what they would say if I were out there calling "Perfect". :lol

He is gorgeous, congrats! :confetti

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Congratulations!!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest BrindleDad

They said he is small for a boy but he is pretty big. Much bigger than my girl but I think she is smaller than normal since most people at the park think she is a whippet. He weighs around 70-75 lbs.

I named my girl from her family tree so I was trying to name him through his family tree. The only name I came up with that I liked was "Pecos" (Pay-cos). Kind of uniquie. My girl's name is Broxsie. Broxsie and Pecos kind of has a ring to it. When I was going through their family trees I noticed they both had the same dog a couple of generations back which means they are related. Is that common?

He's doing great and is starting to relax a little. Still waiting on his first roach!

Congratulations on your new addition! :confetti I think Pecos in a great name, BTW.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

They said he is small for a boy but he is pretty big. !

70+ pounds is NOT small for a boy!!!! My Beau at 64 pounds is small for a boy!

He is a sweet looking boy. I'm sure the jealousy will subside.

Much health and happiness to your new family!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest weycoolgrey
When I was going through their family trees I noticed they both had the same dog a couple of generations back which means they are related. Is that common?

I think it is. My Dewey is actually my Daisy's uncle according to their lineage! Also, I don't think 70-75 is small for a boy- Dewey only weighs 60 lbs which is small for a boy.

Congrats- he is really handsome!!!!

Love his coloring!!!

Congrats!! :confetti:confetti

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021