Matches Are Done

Trudy

Ok, if you signed up before 7:30 this morning, you are matched.

Unfortunately, the status didn't change to matched when we did this. Jeff will try to get that fixed on his own tonight.

You have all the info you need to start shopping :)

Please check the system often as once we do fix the status, you will need to acknowledge you have received your match. And then update again when you have shipped.

So the info you have - this is who you are shopping for. Now go shopping already :lol:xmas

If others are wishing to sign up, please hold off until we get this bunch adjusted to a matched status - otherwise I think we could have a lot more issues - I'd like to avoid that.

We will hopefully have this little snag fixed tonight (hopefully, but we've seen how these fixes have gone so far - slowly) and then I'll let everybody know it is safe to sign up again.

If you sign up anyway, I'll just have to pay extra attention as will you - if you see you have a status of matched and you have no info for somebody to shop for... let me know :)

Yes - you will need to keep your "packages" you are shipping out updated as to their status so we know when to pester people :)

But right now, since everybody still has a status of "new" you can't update anything until we can get that status changed to matched for you.

We send out reminder emails to people that haven't acknowledged their matches after a bit or when we are close to the shipping deadline and people haven't shipped.

Okay I still don't show that I am matched.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

As above, the matches are done ;)

The status did not change as planned, and I will get that corrected, but it will NOT change your matches ;)

Once I fix the status, I will send you all an email through the system to remind you to update the status ;)

large.greyhound_signature.gif