Willow 8/9/93 - 9/24/07

Diane4114

What a lovely tribute and beautiful photos.

My heartfelt condolences.

:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest littlemouse1958

:f_pink Oh, Willow! I remember you as a sweet, quiet girl. We sure enjoyed walking with you in the woods of NH and on the beaches of ME. Diane, I'm sorry for you loss. Willow enjoy your eternity at the Rainbow.

2556DSCN1011_2_.JPG

:angelwings:gh_bow:angelwings:gh_bow:angelwings:gh_bow:angelwings:gh_bow:angelwings:gh_bow:angelwings

• 2 weeks later...
Guest littlemouse1958

Diane, I found this picture of Willow that I was looking for. This was taken at Long Sands Beach in ME. It was a magical afternoon as I remember.....

2556Willow_at_York_Beach.jpg

Edited by littlemouse1958

What a beautiful lady. :grouphug

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Willow. :candle:grouphug

Godspeed Willow. :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Diane, I found this picture of Willow that I was looking for. This was taken at Long Sands Beach in ME. It was a magical afternoon as I remember.....

2556Willow_at_York_Beach.jpg

Thanks. Most of her pictures are of her laying down.

Her motto was " Why stand when I can lay down!"

Probably one of the reasons she made it to 14+.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and thoughts :grouphug

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

Guest Winterwish
There will so so many new friends for you to meet. Until we meet again. :kiss2

June-July2006-011.jpg

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug Sending love and comfort to you Diane. I love this beautiful picture of your girl Willow.

Run and play free Willow sweetheart ~ :candle:f_pink:gh_child:f_pink:candle

I am so very sorry what a beautiful girl!

:grouphug:f_red:f_pink:gh_run2 Run Free Sweet Willow!!!!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Oh no, I will never forget that picture. Never!!! I am so very sorry. I haven't been on for awhile and just saw this. May all your beautiful memories comfort you at this time.