Just Joined

Guest pbailey1

Guest pbailey1

Hello,

I just joined and am amazed at how much information there is in this site -wow! We adopted a retired greyhound about 3 weeks ago. She adjusting well and we are already talking about the possibility of getting a friend for her once we have a fenced in yard. I'd post a photo, but I haven't the slighest idea how.....maybe down the road I'll figure it out. I'm looking forward to reading as much of the archives as I can and participating in ongoing discussions.

Looking forward to "meeting" all of you,

Patty

Guest pbailey1

:welcome Patty and can't wait to see pictures. What's your pup's name?

Thanks for the tip....let's see if I've learned. Here she is. Her name is Secret and she is the sweetest dog I've ever had (well, I've only had 3, but she still a love). That's my daughter Shannon with Secret. Do you think she's happy she finally got a dog? It's her first :colgate

237927b60f16321032002f714e9c8e9f.JPG

Hi Patty and welcome from SoCal. :wave Tell us more about your new girlie.. name, age, color, etc. Would love to see pics when you figure out how that works. :)

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest pbailey1

Hmmm...I thought I posted it - maybe because I'm new they have to get approved before they appear?

Her name is Secret. She looks like a small deer :-)

Following up....my post count reflects the one with the photo....so maybe there is lag time when a photo is attached.