I Am So Scared!

Guest greybookends

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Special case? You? Never! I am so relieved for you. I've been thinking of Sheana all day. :bighug

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Very good news!! :yay

Did the vet discuss with you giving her something for her tummy since the Doxy may upset it?

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest greybookends

You know it is amazing the little things you take for granted. Sheana is chasing Ginny in the living room this morning, looking back she hasn't done this for several days. Last night she stood in front of me and whined. Why? Because I was laying in the good spot on the couch and she wanted me to move and give it to her, again she hasn't done this for several days. She just came and layed her head in my lap, not to get ear scritches but to let me know I need to get off the computer and feed her breakfast, again she hasn't done this in several days. They are just little things but they are some of the things that should speak to you when they are missing. I will have to pay closer attention. Sheana is obviously feeling better this morning. Her nodes are still swollen but they don't look like they have increased in size, but she is feeling better. Her laying about the last few days wasn't just her being a GH. She didn't feel good. She feels better today. I'm gonna go feed her now. :)

Guest greybookends

I am still nervous. How long does it usually take for the Doxy to start working? I am watching the swelling very closely and the other side appears to be becoming a little swollen but it could be me just being overly worried. She is acting better, but please don't stop those prayers because we still don't know what is causing this.

Guest greybookends
re doxy -- a couple of days, I'd say 4 or 5 at the longest. It could be an infection that needs a different antibiotic.

The vet is gonna call on Monday to see how things are going but if things get noticeably worse I am to take her in immediately.

Guest bonscoby

I'm so sorry I missed all of this...I'm happy that the news is mostly positive right now. I am also very hopeful that Sheana's behaving normally. My prayers stay with you that her nodes shrink back to normal soon...

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Sheena - give Mom kisses and tell her not to worry you are feeling better.

Mom to Bella, Trinity, Cricket, DB, Dabber and Sidewinder
As well as Gizmo, Miles, Pumba, Leo, Toby, Sugar, Smokey, Molly, Jasmine, Axel, Billy, Maggie-Mae, Duncan, Sam (MH King 2019), Bambi, Stella, Bay and "Gerty the cat" at the Bridge

Well, I really don't mean to make you worry--I really don't but, they don't always get "bad" cells on an aspirate sometimes you need to perform a biopsy. Keep an eye on those nodes and ask your Dr. about what is involved geting a biopsy. Fingers crossed that it's nothing to worry about!!

Guest greybookends
Well, I really don't mean to make you worry--I really don't but, they don't always get "bad" cells on an aspirate sometimes you need to perform a biopsy. Keep an eye on those nodes and ask your Dr. about what is involved geting a biopsy. Fingers crossed that it's nothing to worry about!!

Trust me this is something that we are keeping a very close eye on.