The Journey

MarcR

This is posted on the Greyhound Adoption League of Texas site:

The Journey

Edited by MarcR

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Awesome...I've printed it and put it away for safe keeping. Thanks so much for posting it.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Guest 2greygirls

Thanks for posting this. I am bracing myself for the departure of the ladies. Not that anythign is imminent, but I just have a feeling. Leda is so skinny....eating well, shiny coat, happy smiles....but getting weaker. When I think she is almost done, she races around the house killing stuffies. I enjoy every moment with my old ladies, so stubborn, so smart, so sweet, such amazing companions. I think we all should remember to cherish the gifts our greys give us, even if it is as simple as sniffing a morning breeze off a Colorado creek. hug your hounds

sonya

:weep:gh_runner

Great, just what I need 2 days after what would have been Troy's 12th birthday and a month after he earned his wings. Thank you so much for sharing this.

We still weep for this boy that we lost, as I'm sure countless others who have loved and lost the dogs that owned pieces of their hearts. Just like the others hopelessly smitten, I also know that we'll never be without these hounds. We look forward to falling in love again, but will always miss the first chip that started us on our journey.

Guest tigerlily

thank you..after feeling the pain of saras passing and she wasnt even mine.. this made me realize it is is part of the process of having, loving and losing. it is life.... it is what must be..

Just beautiful ... and so true :heart

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting