Cuffy Isn't Feeling Well . . .

Guest jurishound

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JenFallon

Yay!!! Glad he's doing better. I can't even believe how much he looks like my bridge girl Whiskey. I don't really have many good digitial pictures of her unfortunatley but the pictures you posted of Cuffy look just like her :) (Tell him not to worry, Whiskey looked like a male, he doesn't look like a female ;)

Guest jurishound
I can't even believe how much he looks like my bridge girl Whiskey.

Thanks Jen - and I just noticed - the day that your lovely Whiskey went to the bridge, is the very same day that we found out about Cuffy's plight and he came to us. Maybe her spirit caused this to happen?

Is he on special meds or diet?

Thanks Patclara - no special meds - he had a reglan injection at the vet's followed by five days of flagyl. But I really think Batmom's meatloaf helped him regain his appetite!

Thanks everyone!

Edited by jurishound

Aw, I'm glad he's feeling better (and glad the meatloaf helped -- it can be a battle to find something that works, that the dog likes).

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest MomofSweetPotatoes

I don't know how I missed this, but am so glad Cuffy is better. These seniors sure know how to keep us on our toes.

Batmom meatloaf rocks. Just ask Gus. He loves it. :)

Guest bowiebears

Good thoughts & prayers for Cuffy.

Our hounds have always loved pig ears and then promptly had some sort of tummy issue and/or the Big D.

So we don't use them at all anymore.

Hope he's all better soon!

--Isaac

Guest JenFallon
I can't even believe how much he looks like my bridge girl Whiskey.

Thanks Jen - and I just noticed - the day that your lovely Whiskey went to the bridge, is the very same day that we found out about Cuffy's plight and he came to us. Maybe her spirit caused this to happen?

3 days after Whiskey died, Lynn, the missing greyhound in NH that we helped post signs for (needed to take our minds off the sadness) came home on her own. We convinced ourselves that Whiskey led her back :blush

You never know :)

Sending more prayers...keep getting better sweetie. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.