Osu Trip Tomorrow

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Shelby,

Sending white light and prayers for Deuce from Florida. Rocky also wishes him the best. Keep up the good fight. We'll keep you and Deuce in our prayer tomorrow.

Hugs and kisses

Cora

Edited by Escena

Vallerysiggy.jpg

Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the Day comes,

God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man.

(Persian Proverb)

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Well I'm sure this isn't the update you were expecting. We didn't make it to OSU and now have to reschedule Deuce's appointment. DH, nephew and Deuce set out on the drive to OSU at 5am this morning. I wasn't able to go because of work obligations. I get a phone call at 7:30 from DH and they are stranded on the side of the interstate on 1-70 in Ohio near the Springfield exit just past the construction in Dayton. The van won't run, it just quit accelerating. I thought I was going to have to organize a GUR for them to get back home :lol SO, I get it together and go to rescue them in my van. It took me about an hour in a half to get there. God love them, they were without air on the side of the interstate for 3 hours from phone call to AAA pulling up to tow the van. We headed back home due to obligations at my work and the other half of the skin kids. It was an interesting road trip and we just got back in the door. We are hoping to reschedule for early next week. In the meanwhile I will bottle up the prayers and save them for the next date because God knows they are still needed for my sweet precious boy. Thanks again for all the well wishes. You guys are the best.

Guest boondog

Oh, no! That's awful. I wondered why I didn't see you today. I thought maybe you got in and out before I showed up at 10:30. I hope it goes better next time!

Oh my word, what a day you all must have had!

No need to bottle prayers and save them, we'll send more for your big hunka love -- and for your van!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest vahoundlover

Deuce just wanted to give you something else to worry about besides him :P No need to save prayers, there are plenty more for you guys!

Shelby...that is terrible...in this heat especially!

I am sure Deuce was happy to get home!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Guest KyGrey

Shelby, I'm sorry to hear that. I know it was a relief to get them all back home. Sending more prayers from Kentucky. Please let us know when the next appointment is.