The Very Best Dog In The Whole Wide World!

Guest sweetpea

Guest sweetpea

My sweetest SweetPea, she's the very best dog in the whole wide world. Dear friends and family adore her, even my quirky I-don't-like-dogs-since-I-was-5 friend pets and snuggles with her. She gets along great with all the cats (Gracie, Maxi, and Lolo) except when she's stealing their toys and stashing them in her toy basket (so cheeky). :ghplaybow She has never whined (knock on wood), she only barks at the sister's boyfriend to get him to play with her, and when the 10 month old baby baby squeezed too hard on her paw, she just made a little :unsure squeek.

:yikes:angryfire Don't worry, I made a monumental ruckus by chewing out the sister, the sister's boyfriend and the baby's mom for all wandering away at exactly the same time and leaving a baby unattended with a still-new-to-us dog (which still scares the poo out of me; clearly, none of them can be trusted, but luckily the dog can.)

:walk I am lucky enough to be able to come home at lunch and walk her, there's nothing better for a crappy day than that restorative half-hour.

I can't say enough about all her remarkabilities, but then I am preaching to the choir here, and I might be biased.

So here's an unscientific sampling of random expressions of SweetPea's fabulosity:

Nail trim girl at petco "Great dog, sweet sweet sweet"

Vet "She's a winner"

Strange man with bad-mannered cockapoos "Wow, she's such a people dog, not aloof at all" (yeah, shut up, what do you know?)

My friend Marie "I loved Brodie (rescued Ridgeback, RIP), but SweetPea is just something special"

Grunty Former Marine sitting on my couch getting puppy kisses--just sat there with a goofy grin :wub:

Neighbor lady out for a walk "That IS the perfect name for her"

Well that's enough for now I s'pose

Thanks for your time

Buzzy

P.S. Bottom picture shows how she watches us out the window until we get to our car....

sweetpea036.jpg

sweetpea004.jpg

Edited by sweetpea

Fabulous name :wub:

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Buzzy & SweetPea welcome! Thanks so much for posting the photos :wub: SweetPea looks to be a kind and gentle soul.

So - you've noticed that Greyhounds have the ability to suck everyone in - yes - they are truly special. It's so much fun to go places with your hound, as people will stop you and ask about them.

:welcome

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Guest IrskasMom

Buzzy :wave:wave:wave you have an absolute Gorgeous Doggie . :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

You are on the right Place for help and Advice and ........ very nice People :):):):):)

:kiss2 Sweetpea--you even look like a sweetie. :)

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest KaylyRed

She's a gorgeous girlie! :wub: :wub: :wub:

It's great to hear that she's so special to you and your friends and family. Greyhounds really ARE perfect dogs! :)

Guest FullMetalFrank

Awwwww, she is a Sweetpea! Welcome to GT, where you will find many, many "best doggies in the whole wide world" and their proud families!

Edited by FullMetalFrank