Another Newbie

Hi everyone,

I just recently adopted a beautiful red female grey. Her race name was Talk this Way, but I figured that Ginger was somehow more appropriate (Gilligan's Island maybe?). Anyway, a very special person from the adoption center suggested that I check out this site. This site is very interesting and I look forward to its participation in my continued initiation into all that is greyhound.

I tried to post a couple of pictures and followed Jeff's instruction, but could not locate the browse button on the bottom of the page so that I could insert the pictures. Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot and Happy 4th!

Muriel

Hi Muriel, Glad to see you here. Hope that Ginger does OK with the fireworks noise tonight. Happy 4th and I'll try and call you tomorrow night

Leslie

Somebody please help Muriel get pics on cause I'm computer challenged and Ginger is a really pretty hound

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

The insert image button is beside the smiley face. But you have to use a host. I use photobucket.com. Uplink your pictures to photobucket, downlink to greytalk.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I use photobucket too.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

The insert image button is beside the smiley face. But you have to use a host. I use photobucket.com. Uplink your pictures to photobucket, downlink to greytalk.

thanks for the info, i'll check it out

:welcome

Congrats to you and Ginger! :confetti

thanks, your collars are lovely

thanks for the info, i'll check it out

On the Quick Reply it's beside the smiley face. In the other New Topic posting box it's a couple spaces to the right of the smiley face.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Welcome from New Jersey.

Go to the technical questions about Greytalk section and see the info on posting pictures. If you need a place to put your pics on the web you can try photobucket....very easy to use. I was even able to figure it out.

:welcome

Welcome from So Cal!

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound