Jody And Kells

Guest jodude

Guest jodude

Hi all!

My name is Jody and I've officially become a greyhound owner as of about 4 hours ago! I adopted Chet through Greyhound Options of Ware, MA. I've decided to change his name to Kells since he doesn't really respond to Chet anyway and I already have a cat named Chester! We went for a short walk and then Kells explored my fenced yard a bit. It took him a little while to relax enough to sleep or to be in a room other than the one I'm in, but he's now happily chewing on a bone in the next room. Both of my cats are hiding under the bed, they're about 7 and 8 years old and they've never lived with a dog before. They seem curious but terrified, and surprisingly my male cat Chester who is a big baby is being much more brave than my usually badass female, Patsy! Kells hates the muzzle but unless there is a door separating them I'm keeping it on for now, just in case! Anyway, here are some pics from this afternoon :)

DSC01353.jpg

DSC01354.jpg

DSC01355.jpg

DSC01357.jpg

DSC01358.jpg

DSC01359.jpg

DSC01361.jpg

DSC01364.jpg

Guest SoulsMom

He's so handsome! Have fun these first few days . . .it's amazing how their personality changes after a few weeks when they finally realize this is for REAL, they are finally home. Congrats!

:welcome Welcome!! Kells sure is a handsome boy! :wub:

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Well it looks like Kells fell into a whole lot of happiness :)

:welcome from MA

CollageSnap

<p>Finn, Wink, Birdie, Snap and SmokeyJG Quicknfast 7/25/99-5/16/08, JG Quickwink 7/25/99-9/22/13, Iruska SweetDuv 7/19/03-11/9/16, Delbar 6/11/11 and Catahoula Smokey

Guest greymom1997

Welcome... you have opened yourself to the greatest love on earth... Greys are amazing! Have fun with Kells! Can't wait to see more pics.

Donna B