Zinger's Brother Dennis

packmom

Those are some greyt pictures! You can't tell but Dennis was always wearing his yellow "Live Strong" collar made by his mom. They were up here a few weeks ago when we had our COGR reunion and got to come! The Ohio folks who only knew Zinger were sure confused!

Guest how888

I am so very sorry. What a handsome boy he was. Zinger and Dennis will leave paw prints on a lot of hearts. Just remember they are both only a rainbow away.

Guest shortcat

Very sorry to hear about Dennis. I was also very surprised he seemed so good when I saw him just a couple of weeks ago. I do know that his "Mom" can feel good because she really went the extra mile in doing all that could be done in caring for such a loving boy. I know that now he is running with Zinger again and my boys that I have lost recently Max, and my Golden Jake. OS took my very first Grey and I prey that with the help of research we live to see the end of it.

That picture of Dem Bones is how I see the two of them now -- nose to the wind, chasing through streams, pausing to watch the distance .....

Godspeed, Dennis. Go find your brother and tell him your people miss you both.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****