Lilah's Limp Is Back

Guest Lala

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lala

Lilah is feeling good today, I think. She is not limping at all (thank you god!). She is at work with me chilling out in my office. I didn't want to leave her alone - usually my parents watch her during the day as they live near me, but my Mom has chemo today so was not going to be around to administer pain meds so she's with me. :) I'm so grateful for the good days and hope there are many more. :hope

Guest luluaz

Dearest Lilah and Alicia- :candle:hope:heart:paw

Thinking of you both and sending strength and love to you during this special bonding time.

Please be aware how rapidly the pain and progression of this cancer can occur....our babies are so stoic, never a peep, sometimes a little shudder. There are some alternative things, like artemisinin, that you can read more about at "circle of grey" group on Yahoo.

Usually, this would need to be administered fairly early after diagnosis, though-

Love the heck out of that pretty little girlie while you still can and be ready to help her when she is ready to leave.

It is the hardest and most painful thing, I know.... :(

Lisa

Guest luvmygreys
:cry1 I'm so sad to hear your girl isn't doing well. This is such an evil disease for our puppers to have to suffer through. Prayers coming your way so that she'll rest easier for you and not suffer. God Bless :bighug

Guest Lala
Dearest Lilah and Alicia- :candle:hope:heart:paw

Thinking of you both and sending strength and love to you during this special bonding time.

Please be aware how rapidly the pain and progression of this cancer can occur....our babies are so stoic, never a peep, sometimes a little shudder. There are some alternative things, like artemisinin, that you can read more about at "circle of grey" group on Yahoo.

Usually, this would need to be administered fairly early after diagnosis, though-

Love the heck out of that pretty little girlie while you still can and be ready to help her when she is ready to leave.

It is the hardest and most painful thing, I know.... :(

Lisa

Thank you so much. I appreciate all of the kind words and advice. This is my first time going through this as Lilah is my first greyhound. She is currently taking artemisinin as well as an herbal concoction of yarrow, goldenseal, horsetail and one other I can't remember. She's having acupuncture weekly, too. I keep a very close eye on her to monitor the level of pain she is in. I hope she is able to let me know when it is time to go. My poor fuzzy baby - I love her so much. :weep