Lilah's Limp Is Back

Guest Lala

Lilah does not seem any better today. The vet says I can give her 100 mg of tramadol, but other than that was not very helpful. I've stayed home from work to be with her. I have not even been able to get her to go out to pee. :( Please say a prayer for my beautiful baby girl. :weep

Prayers for you and sweet Lilah. I'm so sorry she's going through this and you have to too.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flint

I'm so sorry. Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers. It's wonderful that she was able to get out and enjoy Saturday.

Holding you and Lilah close to my heart today. I am so sorry. Unfortunately, it can come on very quickly and the pain can be unbearable. I know that is hard to hear, but remember your love for her will guide you and let you know what to do. Lilah, lives for today and doesn't know anything but your love. I am praying for strength and comfort for you both. I know how heartbreaking this is. Love her and cherish the time you two have.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

:grouphug

Lucy, Mommy to Alex (Fuzzy's Alexander), Zachy, and Lovey (RWC First Love). Angels Willow (Memu), Gracie LuLu (Reward Whammo), Prince (Dundrum Prince) and Rally (My Rapid Rally) , Siamese kitties Dallas and Dixie, Balinese kitty Zoe and bridge kitty Miza

Thinking of you this evening.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Lala

Lilah seems better today. Her limp is not so pronounced and she got out of bed soon after me. Yesterday, she disn't get up until almost 11:00. Just now, though, she started trembling. I'm not sure if she can hear thunder in the distance (storms are predicted for today) or if its pain. I pray its not pain.

Her appetite is still good and she's still happy. Yesterday we did one of her favorite things which is to simply lie in the grass in the yard. I've been spending lots of time just lying on her bed with her and giving her scritches. Her acupuncturist is coming tonight instead to see if she can help with the pain.

I don't want to leave her to go to work today, but I have to. :( She will stay with my parents for the day.

Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers. I'm so glad she got to go to the GAS reunion on Saturday. She seemed to have a really good time and it was nice seeing our fur and skin friends, and making new ones.

Alicia & Lilah

I'm sorry to hear about Lilah's pain. She is such a sweet pretty girl, and I enjoyed meeting both of you on Saturday. She looked like she really enjoyed the day. I hope you can fine tune her pain meds. :grouphug for both of you.

Aero: http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=kees+uncatchable; our bridge angel (1/04/02-8/2/07) Snickers; our bridge angel (1/04/02-2/29/08) Cricket; Kanga Roo: oops girl 5/26/07; Doctor Thunder http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=P_31Oj&a...&birthland=

Guest paulamariez

Oh poor girl. I'm still keeping Lilah in my prayers. I hope she gets better quick. Like I said before, that stinking cancer is really sneaky.

Guest Lala

Lilah is doing better today. Her limp is much less pronounced. :) Unfortunately, near the end of her acupuntcture appointment last night she heard some thunder and started her full body tremble. She had a rough night because of the thunder storms as she is terrified of it. I wish my girl could catch a break. :(

Thank you for your prayers and good thoughts!

Alicia

Edited by Lala

Sending prayers...and hope...:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.