Remembering The Dragonslayer

Guest DogDayzGreyz

Guest DogDayzGreyz

I lost you a year ago, today, Thun and I can honestly tell you that I think about you every day. I am so grateful to have had you in my life and also that I was ultimately able to end your suffering. I am grateful for all the little messages you have sent me and also that you let yourself be known to Billy when it was his time and I know you made it easier for him. I'm sure that was the last time and that you are harrassing him at the bridge the way you loved to in life, but I know having you as his guide would have made all the difference.

We all miss you so much, Sarah keeps your picture beside her bed, as do I. You are one in a million, gorgeous boy and you will NEVER be forgotten. I love you, Thundy, may I always know your courage and grace.

REMEMBERING THE DRAGONSLAYER

Guest hannahmom

I can't believe it's been a year.

Thunder was such a sweet boy

Hugs to you and Sarah

Edited by hannahmom

Guest TaniandMalachy

Already a year? Your wonderful tribute to Thunder the dragonslayer made me cry.

:grouphug to you and your daughter.

Guest GreyFox

Trish, I was new to Greytalk a year ago, and Thunder's passing really touched my heart. Your tribute to him brought tears to my eyes. I'm sending hugs and warm thoughts to you and Sarah.

It's nice to see your GT name on my screen, although I wish it wasn't connected with sadness. I hope things are going o-k for you and Sarah. Please post when you can ... it's nice to "hear" from you.

Xan - your painting is awesome!

Ruth

Cried and smiled as I did this little painting. I can't believe it's been a year! :(:wub:

PM3-DogDayzThunder.jpg

Me either Xan. This is how I always think of Thunder and Sarah. :bighug

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest ss556

I can't believe its been a year either! I often think of Thunder and the collar that Alan has. Hugs to your family Thunder and take care at the bridge.

I can't believe its been a year either! I often think of Thunder and the collar that Alan has. Hugs to your family Thunder and take care at the bridge.

Guest vahoundlover

Where does the time go.... :cry1 Thunder touched a lot of us, he is definitely a special boy. I hope your memories give you some comfort :grouphug for you and Sarah :grouphug You have had quite a year, I hope this next one will be full of happy memories.

:f_red

I can't believe a year has gone by. My eyes just filled with tears again.

G-d bless.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I can't believe it has been a year either! Thunder is truly missed. Hugs to you and Sarah. Your tribute to Thunder (and Billy) are the most amazing tributes I have watched. I actually have it saved on my computer. They were lucky to have you and Sarah to love. I hope all is going well with you.

The Girls

Guest jettcricket

What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful boy....I cried the first time I viewed your video and I'm sitting here at work with tears in my eyes again. Thank you for sharing him with us. He will never be forgotten.....f_yellow:gh_run

Guest GriffinsMom

Time passes so quickly. I remember when you posted the Dragonslayer video the first time and how touched I was by it. After watching it again I am in tears once more. I hope this year is much happier for your daughter and you. :grouphug