Newbie On Deck!

Guest FireHorse

Guest FireHorse

I thought I should (finally) introduce myself and Luke (formerly <a href="http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=PozqFy&d=KT%27s+Cool+Hand">KT's Cool Hand</a>. With a name like that, how could he be anything *but* Luke? :colgate ) I'm Karen, btw.

(here's hoping I figured out how to post pictures!)

Hi!

283564925_5106d4b7f5.jpg

Luke is 4 years old-his birthday and his gotcha day are in July, two days apart. Coincidentally, he was neutered on his bday. (Hubby: Happy birthday! Now hold still... :rolleyes: ) Technically he's black brindle, but his brindling is so diffuse the vet calls him 'black fawn'. He's a big, mellow, lovable goofball who has just recently discovered the joys of lounging on the couch.

He likes to nap:

268898223_d595f92d5d.jpg

and he's cat-safe:

219083224_27bfc4884c.jpg

268898227_5c180b47be.jpg

(That's the same cat, btw. The other two will have nothing to do with him. Tar tends to think he's a dog...especially when it means he can share the dog's bed!)

I've had fun lurking with you guys since this summer, and learned a lot, too. I'm glad I found you guys!

(edited because I didn't have the pics as figured out as I thought I did!)

Edited by FireHorse

Guest greytgirl
:wave Hello and welcome :colgate Gorgeous doggy :inlove especially love the pics with the pussy cat awwwwww :wub: just goes to show that contrary to popular belief, greys can be GREYT with cats x

Guest FireHorse
Hi Karen! :D It's me, Gretchen, in Va. Beach! I hadn't met Luke yet, but wow -- he's GORGEOUS! I love the pics of him with his kitty! :lol:wub:

Hey! I knew I'd seen you around here. Are you coming to the dog walk in Suffolk on Saturday? It's supposed to be a decent day, so hopefully we'll all have a nice walk in the woods.

Guest FireHorse

The monkeys have become somewhat of a theme around here. That one was a thrift store find and is Luke's favorite toy. I thikn he likes it because the arms, legs and tail are so long. He now has five or six monkeys, monkey pjs, and I just ordered him a monkey collar.

Guest greytmonty

Welcome from Philly! Nice pup!

Please ask Tar to write a note to our kitty Natalie explaining that these pups are really quite nice!

Once we got through all the "no kitty" training, Monty is very respectful of Natalie who will have nothing to do with him and swats him around just for fun!