In Memory Of Huggy Bear.

Guest caro

It's been one week to the day, and almost to the hour, since I helped my beloved old man, Huggy Bear, to the rainbow bridge. Since then I've been going through all of my pictures since I got him and scanning most of them to the computer so I can make a special photo album for him. There is one common theme that I see in many of the pictures. Children loved him and he loved them too. So I decided to show you all all the great memories I have of him and some of the children that loved him.

When I first got him he was taller than my nephew Russell. He inspired Russell to play with his Beanie Baby Bulldog.

258713988303_0_ALB.jpg

Russell also had a toy car with a horn that sounded like a really loud squeaker toy. The pics are kind of dark but you can't mistake the smiles on both their faces. Russell would squeak the horn and Buggie would bite at the car and try to drag it somewhere. They loved to play this game!

278713988303_0_ALB.jpg768713988303_0_ALB.jpg

Dinner at my parents house on New Years Day. While we ate dinner the carpet under the table was the perfect place for HB to hang out because it was off the hardwood floor and he could be near everyone. He never begged during dinner. He just slept and loved the back rubs he got from everyones feet under the table. After dinner Russell would get restless and ended up under the table with HB.

188713988303_0_ALB.jpg388713988303_0_ALB.jpg

My other nephew Riley really liked HB too.

887047988303_0_ALB.jpg197047988303_0_ALB.jpg

And, finally my friend's baby, who is such a picture ham, thought he was cute too! He even tolerated her hard pats on the head (last pic).

733928988303_0_ALB.jpg933928988303_0_ALB.jpg

There are more but I don't have them scanned yet.

Enjoy.

I miss you Buggie!

I know you miss your Huggy Bear. I have been thinking of you. I can't get the pictures to view either?

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Huggy Bear's love of children, and their love of him, is very clear in the pics.

(I had to right click on the picks and Open them. I've had that problem with kodakgallery links before.)

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest how888

I wish I could see the pics but it didn't work on my computer. Just know we are all here for you day and night and I send my deepest sympathy to you. I believe in my heart we will see them again one day. :f_red

Sorry everyone who can't see the images. I can see them at work and at home but... I guess Kodak EasyShare isn't so easy afterall. I'm going to try this again out of photobucket. I hope this works.

When I first got him he was taller than my nephew Russell. He inspired Russell to play with his Beanie Baby Bulldog.

Spring1997-2.jpg

Russell also had a toy car with a horn that sounded like a really loud squeaker toy. The pics are kind of dark but you can't mistake the smiles on both their faces. Russell would squeak the horn and Buggie would bite at the car and try to drag it somewhere. They loved to play this game!

Sept1997-8.jpg

Sept1997-6.jpg

Dinner at my parents house on New Years Day. While we ate dinner the carpet under the table was the perfect place for HB to hang out because it was off the hardwood floor and he could be near everyone. He never begged during dinner. He just slept and loved the back rubs he got from everyones feet under the table. After dinner Russell would get restless and ended up under the table with HB.

Jan1998-1.jpg

Jan1998-2.jpg

My other nephew Riley really liked HB too.

spring2002-1.jpg

spring2002-2.jpg

And, finally my friend's baby, who is such a picture ham, thought he was cute too! He even tolerated her hard pats on the head (last pic).

Morgan_3b.jpg

Morgan_4b.jpg

Edited by caro

Guest Greymom

I know your pain. I am so sorry. It takes time, but you never really get over it. May God help you through this very difficult time. :grouphug

those are wonderful, sweet pictures. thanks so much for sharing them :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

What a sweet special boy your baby was. How blessed you were to have him.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Such a handsome Angel. Thank you for sharing Huggy Bear with us. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I can see the pictures and they are so precious! Huggy Bear was obviously a very special, wonderful friend.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Huggy Bear....you are prescious! It looks like you had a lot of friends and I know you meant a lot to many people. Run fast and free, handsome!

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

What a wonderful tribute to your Huggie Bear. Please accept my heartfelt condolences on your loss. Huggie Bear is smiling down upon you thanking you for the time you had together.

Godspeed Huggie Bear

:f_red:f_red:gh_runner:f_red:f_red

Hugs,

Carla