Onyx

CleosMom

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jeannejj

I am very sorry for your loss. It's hard to say goodbye to a beloved friend. May your memories bring your heart peace.

Run free, sweet Onyx.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Tania, how difficult it must have been to write your beautiful tribute to Onyx. Robert and I are sending you big hugs and the kids send slurpy kisses to their favourite aunt.

Striders Sis...thank you for posting those pictures. Tania's going to love them!

Run with the wind Onyx!

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

What a loving tribute to your sweet baby. May you find peace in knowing you gave her a wonderful home full of love. :f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I know the pain all too well. And while you wonder if you will EVER be "back to normal again", I think every single day gets us closer and closer to that point. I know that pain--Chaos was our heart-dog, and I still grieve for her so much.

Bless you, and Godspeed, Onyx! :f_red

Guest vinmarf

Thank you to EVERYONE, friends new and old, ones I've never met. It has been a terrible time for me. I know they say that only time heals, I will never forget my girl.

Tami, thank you for posting those pictures.

Lene' thank you for asking about me.

Jenn, you are the best. Thank you for posting this when I couldn't.

(its me Tania, under my moms sign in) as my log in is not working

Edited by vinmarf

I am so sorry. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest AndreaFOGS

Onyx, I miss u! When I pet sit you, it was hard to watch Onyx slowly not eating anymore, I tried everything...u did like the chicken though!. Sweet girl, you will forever remain in my heart. It will be hard to pet sit Divine & Canyon w/out you, but u will be there in spirit. I know everyday your mommy Tania carries u in her heart. Bless u. Now u can run again, w/no pain.

Guest shirley

I had to post this pic that I have in a folder on my computer along with many other wonderful pics that Tania has sent me.

I was so sorry to hear of Onyx's passing she was her mums pride and joy

onyx.jpg

Edited by shirley