Sadie 16/12/02

Guest lisa73

Last week Julie at Sheya received a call about 8 dogs who had lived there life outside!! The volunteers once again broke there necks and did the impossible by making it possible for these dogs to come in!!! On of the dogs Sadie an extremely old greyhound passed today!!!

Sadie had never lived inside and for the last two days has had the best seat in the house warm and comfy infront of Julies fire! Unfortunalty it was obviously her time and she passed peacefully today in her sleep!!!! God bless you Sadie! I never got to hug you but once again my heart was touched with the strength and determination only a greyhound could possess you reached a greyt old age most others could not comprehend!!! Sleep tight girl you deserve it!!!!

Edited by lisa73

Sleep well Sadie, enjoy your freedom at the bridge :heart

Lisa, im so sorry to hear that yet again you were called upon but so thrilled that sadie was able to have wonderful last days and learn all what life is about in those very few days...god bless :heart

How sad. reminds me of grizabella in CATS. Poor pupper.. Hope she's runnin and smiling at the bridge :)

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

God Bless you Julie for making Sadie's last days peaceful. I'm so sorry for the loss and my thoughts and prayers are with you. How wonderful for Sadie to spend her last days with someone so giving. We are are grieving with you.

Karen

Praying for all the missing greys!