Meg Has Crossed The Bridge

Guest greybookends

Guest greybookends

For those of you who remember the resue of Greys in Orange County NC another one of the sweet babies has crossed the bridge. Meg was one of the seniors that was rescued from that he77 hole almost a year ago. She found a loving home with Jack and Maria O'Conner. I do not know what the circumstances surrounding her passing was, but she never really fully recovered from her exsperiances in that horrible place. She was not quite 10.Jack and Maria gave her more love than she had probobly had ever known in her intire life. She had another grey that she shared her home with as well as 2 whippets and a couple of non greys. The O'Conners are exceptional people. They recently gave a great deal of time with the care of many of the Katrina dogs that were evacuated to Wilmington NC. I know their hearts are breaking at this time and they will miss her terribly. Meg is now pain free and watching over them and I know that if she could have spoken to them she would have told them how much she loved them and appriciated all that they did and tried to do for her.

Run free sweet Meg ,run free. :f_red:gh_run:f_red

Edited by greybookends

At least she left when she knew she was truly loved. How sad, that is was such a short time.

Sweet Meg is an angel now.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Run free sweet baby girl...My deepest sympathy. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

It helps a little to know at least her last year was love -filled instead of pain-filled.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest princessmommy

It's so nice to know that Meg had so much love in the last part of her life. My sympathies go out to her family. Rest in Peace dear Meg!