Cool Feet

TheFullHouse

A lot of you will remember Cool Feet. I helped arrange a raffle for her to receive heartworm treatment last year. She was an abandoned greyhound that was taken in by the kennel I volunteered for at the time. She passed away this weekend. I just received an email from her owners. With the help of a lot of geneous GT'ers the money was collected to get the heartworm treatment she so desperately needed. She survived the treatments and was adopted by one of the volunteers. She had a glorious 9 months in the home of Robert and Becky. They adored her and loved her totally. She threw a clot this weekend and passed away.

Please send you good thoughts to Robert and Becky. They gave this wonderful girl a second chance at a happy life and are missing her terribly.

Godspeed sweet Cool Feet. :f_red

Edited by 5blackgreys

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest argolola

Oh no! I sure do remember her. God bless her family for giving her a wonderful home and lots of love in her last months.

Run free at the bridge, beautiful girl. You are loved.

Oh no!!! I remember Cool Feet!! In fact, her raffle was one of the few times in my life I've ever won any sort of raffle or drawings!!

I'm so sorry for their loss and so happy she had a great home, even if it was just for a short nine months :grouphug:sad1

Forever in my Heart Joe T Greyhound, Charly Bear, Angel Daisy, and Katze & Buzz Kitty.

Guest cupcakeorbust
A lot of you will remember Cool Feet.  I helped arrange a raffle for her to receive heartworm treatment last year.  She was an abandoned greyhound that was taken in by the kennel I volunteered for at the time.  She passed away this weekend.  I just received an email from her owners.  With the help of a lot of geneous GT'ers the money was collected to get the heartworm treatment she so desperately needed.  She survived the treatments and was adopted by one of the volunteers.  She had a glorious 9 months in the home of Robert and Becky.  They adored her and loved her totally.  She threw a clot this weekend and passed away.

Please send you good thoughts to Robert and Becky.  They gave this wonderful girl a second chance at a happy life and are missing her terribly.

Godspeed sweet Cool Feet. :f_red

1775339[/snapback]

:f_red

:( I am so sorry. My deepest sympathy. Run free sweet girl... :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh how sad! Run free, Cool Feet.

Robin - Cordova (Memphis), TN

Argus (BB's Turbo) #86152 Oswald Cobblepot X Hilary Pride

Butler (GoodOleBoyRoy) #92232 Castor Troy X Princess Josie

Bridge Angel Callie (Tom S Macaroon) #87886 Black Streaker X Tom S Megan, April 15, 2000 - November 3, 2012

Goodbye, beautiful.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest PhillyPups

Run free Cool Feet, you are racing in the wind on the wings of love that you have had since you met your Mommy and Daddy and the angels that worked with you.

I can't believe we have lost another one. This has been a terrible month.

I know the short time she had with her new family was precious to them am so grateful they gave her a wonderful home during her last days.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE