Nolan Ryan 08-25-94-10-16-05

Guest Valliejo2001

My deepest condolences to you... :grouphug Godspeed, precious Nolan. :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Valliejo2001

I want to thank all of you for your very kind words about our boy. It sure is hard but we have three other grey babies who need us and our memories of Nolan Ryan will live in our hearts forever. He is a precious angel now running free.

Darlene

:angelwings:angelwings:angelwings

Maggie Sue, Nolan Ryan and Howie all running free ,"Somwhere Over The Rainbow", watching over you, for you are the best mommy in the world, Darlene. You had Howie my sweet angel and took such good care of him before I came across his precious little face. Now you gave me my precious Nike that you rescued from the track. You are an angel Darlene. You do so much for so many precious greys. My heart aches for I know how badly you hurt over this.We cry so much on the phone for Howie and Maggie and now Nolan too. I am so very sorry. My prayers are with you. f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run Linda