Pip 15.02.77-26.08.92

Guest Mommydog

Guest Mommydog

I'd been married 5 weeks when DH took me to look at some pups, just going to look mind, we're not going to get one of course, not yet anyway, maybe one day we'll have a dog ! Yeah, right, they wanted rid of the pups asap and so I came away with a 5 week old pup, way to young to leave your Mum, I fed you on baby food cos' you could'nt manage much else, but you thrived anyway and at night I put you in cardboard box with a hot water bottle wrapped in a blanket next to my bed, but you'd waken up crying in the middle of night and so I'd take you into bed with me and you'd snuggle into my neck contented and warm. I had a fake fur jacket with a zipper and belt, when I went out I'd pull the belt in and pop you in the top of the jacket your little head sticking out, you loved it, it was your little pouch. For 15 1/2 years you were the one constant thing in my life, through my marriage break-up and many other trials and tribulations. You taught me much of what I know about dogs today and then came that awful day when I knew I had to finally let you go. I still miss you little fella.

Wait with Raffie for Mommy at the bridge, we'll all be together again one day I know.

I am so sorry. :( Run with the Angels Sweetie... :grouphug:f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Snowy8

Remember the soft snuggles & think of Pip...its amazing the events they help us thru. Not knowing...or maybe they do...that they are changing our lives & molding us into someone better.

:f_white:dogcookie:paw:dogcookie:f_white

I am so sorry for your loss. :candle:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg