Tennille

kickchick2000

With heavy heart I must post that my very first foster Tennille crossed the bridge this morning. Her dad only recently found out she had osteo. She was the one that got me started fostering a year ago. She taught me the ropes and taught me how to be a good foster mommy. She was just the greatest and I'm so sad for her daddy, she was his everything. I've often posted on this form extending my condolonces to those who have lost a pet but untill now I never knew the true pain one feels. Please keep her daddy in your prayers she was his baby and his whole world. Sweet Tennille even though you where only with me a month you will always be in my heart and in the hearts of those whose lives you touched. Run free and may you see your daddy one day.

Alicia

Alicia and Foster Yoshi ( pit bull) 

Always in my heart: WV's Milky Way 6/25/2000- 4/22/2013, Hank ( St Bernard/Boxer) ???? - 10/3/2017 and Sweet Pea (English bulldog)  2004 - 6/19/2019

www.etsy.com/your/shops/MuttStuffnc

Oh no... :( How heartbreaking! My heart aches for you and Tennille's Daddy, and for all who knew and loved this precious girl. Godspeed, sweet Tennille... :grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am so sorry. Run free Sweetheart...You are so loved and missed. :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest hamiesmom

So, very sorry for your loss. God speed, little one and lots of white light for your wonderful daddy who misses you terribly. :f_pink:f_pink

Thank you so much. I have told her dad about this site and asked him to please visit it one day and post about her. I think right now he's just to sad. On a posotive note her dad is going to go meet some more greys in need of homes later this week as he said he can't imagine his life without one.

Alicia and Foster Yoshi ( pit bull) 

Always in my heart: WV's Milky Way 6/25/2000- 4/22/2013, Hank ( St Bernard/Boxer) ???? - 10/3/2017 and Sweet Pea (English bulldog)  2004 - 6/19/2019

www.etsy.com/your/shops/MuttStuffnc

Guest jettcricket
With heavy heart I must post that my very first foster Tennille crossed the bridge this morning. Her dad only recently found out she had osteo. She was the one that got me started fostering a year ago. She taught me the ropes and taught me how to be a good foster mommy. She was just the greatest and I'm so sad for her daddy, she was his everything. I've often posted on this form extending my condolonces to those who have lost a pet but untill now I never knew the true pain one feels. Please keep her daddy in your prayers she was his baby and his whole world. Sweet Tennille even though you where only with me a month you will always be in my heart and in the hearts of those whose lives you touched. Run free and may you see your daddy one day.

Alicia

1573247[/snapback]

Awww.....how sad. I just the other day learned that my first foster "Darby" had passed as well. She was only 7. She died from kidney complications....when my husband told me I couldn't believe it. She was the most beautiful petite, red fawn girl and sooo painfully shy. I remember going to pick her up and walking into the pool house, seeing her big brown eyes just looking every where....so tiny and sweet. I knew that I wanted to foster her.....our fosters always leave a little piece of themselves with us. Please accept my condolences....my heart goes out to you and her Daddy. :f_pink

Guest NancyJ

Alicia

1573247[/snapback]

I am very sorry about your loss. I lost my beloved Pete on June 23. I grieve with you.

-Nancy

Guest auntiesara

I'm so sorry for the loss of Tennille. I know that it's helped us to adopt someone new- the house is just too empty with one missing. I hope her dad will read these posts and see that complete strangers care.

Sara