Terry Brown

Guest BellaDonna1

Guest BellaDonna1

My blessed Terry Brown.....I adopted you out two years ago and what a sweet couple you went too and what a sweet grey they got. Terry Brown had a heart attack in there back yard tonight..........oh gosh I hate my job right now but Terry Brown you are in good hands with the rainbow bridge.........many good hands there.......love ya honey and your parents.....jan

Guest BrockGusDad
... I hate my job right now but Terry Brown you are in good hands with the rainbow bridge.........many good hands there.......love ya honey and your parents.....jan

1500936[/snapback]

The job you hate right now provided Terry a loving home for two years and provided, as we know, two years of unconditional love to the couple. Great job!

Godspeed Terry Brown.....

Terry Brown will be missed too. Her mom called me this morning. she did have a good life! Her mom said she loved ice cream mixed with peanut butter, her favorite treat! I hope she meets our Slick and tells him we still miss him terribably. Run free, you will both in our hearts forever. sharon & Dan

Slick 5-16-05

Terry Brown 6-15-05

My deepest sympathy. Run free sweetie...you will be missed and loved always...someday you will be reunited with your family...until that time...run with our Angels at the Bridge...Godspeed... f_yellow:grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.