My Friends Greyhound

Guest dustinsmom

Guest dustinsmom

My dear friend Lisa had to send her 1st grey Cassie to the Bridge on Thursday. She suffered from IBD. Lisa and her family tried everything their vet suggested but she never bounced back.

Please keep Lisa and her family in you thoughts and prayers.

Run Free Sweet Cassie! You were truly loved!

:gh_run:angelwings:angel

My heartfelt condolences to Cassie's family and all whose hearts were touched by her. :grouphug Godspeed, precious Cassie...

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest greyhidden

Sad sorrows, but good memories b4. Cassie is with God now who's taking care. Cassie is running free with the other greys up there. Just remember the good things, NOT THE BAD THINGS about Casie. Take care both of U. U will be ok. Do U have another grey? Can U adopt another?

My deepest sympathy and prayers to Cassie and her family. Run free sweetheart...run with wind healthy and young forever. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest dustinsmom
Sad sorrows, but good memories b4. Cassie is with God now who's taking care. Cassie is running free with the other greys up there. Just remember the good things, NOT THE BAD THINGS about Casie. Take care both of U. U will be ok. Do U have another grey? Can U adopt another?

1467960[/snapback]

Lisa does have two other greyhounds, Chase and Zoey so she has them to comfort her...but Cassie was her Heart Dog.