Bella Donna

Guest BellaDonna1

Guest BellaDonna1

It will be one year this Saturday that my heart grey left me. Bella donna was the queen of msgao. She had so many jobs at the kennel including holding my hand. Not only did she leave a big hole in my heart , she did so with others too that she touched in her life. Bella Donna greeted everybody and was the first grey most people seen. I still laugh on cat testing day because I always think of Bella Donna shaking in her crate........let me try mom....please. She was always by my side no matter what. Bella Donna knew everybody at the track. To this day when I look back in the van I see her, and she left me like the queen she was. Thank you Bella Donna for loving me and giving me that kiss before you left for the bridge. Thank you Bella Donna for giving me something I never had before in my life. I miss you so much and so does Debra. Ms Hotsie is doing good girl!! And I love her to death but nobody can hold a candle to you, my dear sweet Bella Donna girl. Love ya honey.........mom

:grouphug:grouphug Sending many hugs.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I can't believe it's been a year already. We all miss you BellaDonna!!!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest how888

Send mommy a sign on Sunday Bella Donna. A big hug Jan from me and Nike.Bella Donna touched so many lives.I remember when she crossed over that big beautiful rainbow. :gh_lay:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Guest Snowy8

:f_pink:gh_lay I have it marked on my calendar for tomorrow that BellaDonna left us for the bridge...and whenever I see a fawn greyhound, the first one I think of is BellaDonna. She had those maybelline eyes, those flopped over ears. I remember seeing her on our calendar one year...sitting down in a wooded area with Shadow in the background. She had that royal look on her face, that tilted head. When she came to the kennels...she walked in like she just bought the place & Shadow walked in like she had just sold it to her.

She took over as the grand madame & greeted everyone with that air of elegance about her. Until she met Jjaks...and she wanted him all to herself with a little A1 & a side salad...she shook so hard when she saw that cat...the whole 6 tower crate rattled & we had to laugh...that look on her face...just give me one taste...

But she was the gentlest, sweetest, most loyal of them all with all those she ever met...to this day, visitors still ask about her & I know it takes all you have to not break down & say she left you...I know it hurts inside, but in your heart where she's nestled in...you know she's so much happier at the rainbow bridge with Shadow, Brogan, Bool and all the others who left before her.

So on this special Mother's Day weekend...know that your daughter BellaDonna is smiling over you! :gh_lay:f_pink

:grouphug Bella Donna was the first greyhound I ever met in person. She was a great ambassadog.

Robin - Cordova (Memphis), TN

Argus (BB's Turbo) #86152 Oswald Cobblepot X Hilary Pride

Butler (GoodOleBoyRoy) #92232 Castor Troy X Princess Josie

Bridge Angel Callie (Tom S Macaroon) #87886 Black Streaker X Tom S Megan, April 15, 2000 - November 3, 2012

• 1 month later...
Guest KalReynolds20

BellaDonna1

Hey just wanted to let you know that Bull, Chris, and I are doing just great. I have almost got him takled in to a secound baby.. :colgate So we will probly be looking soon... tell all my babies at the kennel I love and miss them...

Kaleena

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NayNay2two
BellaDonna1

Hey just wanted to let you know that Bull, Chris, and I are doing just great. I have almost got him takled in to a secound baby..  :colgate So we will probly be looking soon... tell all my babies at the kennel I love and miss them...

Kaleena

1504102[/snapback]

:huh2