For The Love Of Pilot

Guest tracy

Guest tracy

To everone on this wonderful site that has responded to my post, I can only say thank you all so much. I did something today that helped a lot. I wrote a book! It's all about Pilot from the day I brought him home until his passing. Every detail. It helped so much. It would bore most people but it's therapy for me. As time passes I will return to read it. One more thing, as I lay in bed last night thinking of Pilot, not being able to sleep again something happened. The light on my dresser came on. It's the light that I would always leave on for Pi when we were gone. It made me laugh, Pi's here he wants me to know he's ok and I need to smile again! Call me crazy but I know it was him. He does know how much I loved him and the pain I'm in. Thanks Pilot,luv ya!

Tracy

I am so happy that Pilot sent you a sign. Your book sounds beautiful. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Pilot must be very pleased about the book you wrote. :) A light turned on is a most perfect sign to give you... :beatheart:grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I don't think that I would find your book about Pilot boring at all, I love to read all about other peoples beloved Greys, that's why I come here. I hope that writing your memories down has brought you joy in your sadness. :grouphug:grouphug

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT