Godspeed, Sweet Rose

Guest Tenderhearts

Guest DeVon

I received a very brief e-mail from a friend this morning telling me her precious Rose had passed over the bridge peacefully surrounded by her family at home. I have no idea what happened, but Rose was the non-grey dog I had posted about in the health forum a couple of months ago who was not well, and they weren't finding any answers until the test came back positive for babesia. Last time I had heard, she was starting treatment. I am just stunned. I asked Ellen to please write me when she felt up to it. Please keep Ellen and her family in your prayers. Rose was a very special pup to the family, and I know they will miss her tremendously. She was a beautiful red and white bully with a huge heart. Godspeed, dear sweet Rose.

I'm sorry. Godspeed, Rose girlie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest how888

My heartfelt sympathy to your friend and Godspeed Rose.Please have her come here and see all the flowers and tell her someone is here day and night. May all of her precious memories bring comfort for they always leave those pawprints on our hearts. :paw:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:grouphug