Prince 2/17/05

SarahsBlackPack

Well today I went to pick up Prince's ashes today. That was the second hardest thing I ever had to do, next to saying good-bye to him. We decided that we are going to bury his ashes in the backyard come spring. But for now my sister is keeping them in her room.

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I've been there just recently myself... don't know what I'll do with Cody's yet...

Hang in there...

:grouphug

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Well today I went to pick up Prince's ashes today. That was the second hardest thing I ever had to do, next to saying good-bye to him. We decided that we are going to bury his ashes in the backyard come spring. But for now my sister is keeping them in her room.

1311909[/snapback]

our Valerie crossed the bridge 2/17/05.this past thursday i picked up her ashes.

We take comfort and so should you,that they both have crossed the bridge.running free...free of their pain

Godspeed valerie and prince.

we where so lucky to have had you

Edited by grey

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

I find amazing comfort in having my bridge angels ashes sitting on top of a china cabinet just off of the living room.

I feel as if they are watching over me. Well, I know that they are but I find comfort in chatting with them on occasion. Sounds kinda wierd but I do :)

I'm sorry for you loss and hope you find comfort in having Princes' ashes with you.

Run free sweet Prince