We Brought Scully's Ashes Home Yesterday

scullysmum

We collected our sweet boys ashes from the vet yesterday evening, it's so nice to have him back with us. He is sitting on his blankie on his sofa as I write ;)

He also sent another sign, DH told me that yesterday morning when he got up the middle seat cushion on Scully's sofa was tipped up like it always used to when he got off the sofa and did a big stretch with his back legs still on the sofa....I'm just wondering what he'll think of next, I knew he and his bro' would be trouble when they got back together! :lol:rolleyes:

Don't let the angelic expressions fool you!

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

Guest canagreyts

They are so beautiful and what a wonderful life you gave them. Sounds like Scully's still got a couple of paws in his Earthly home while he settles in to his Heavenly one.

My thoughts are with you.

:gh_lay:beatheart

Oh what beauties! It definitely sounds like he wants you to know he is still with

you and loves you. It seems just when you need comfort the most, he'll be

there to take care of you and let you know he and his brother are happy.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest argolola
Oh what beauties!  It definitely sounds like he wants you to know he is still with

you and loves you.  It seems just when you need comfort the most, he'll be

there to take care of you and let you know he and his brother are happy.

1301115[/snapback]

Ditto!

Guest greytsallyb

bless you all! my sweetie always opens the bathroom door, she passed 2 yrs ago but every once in a while while i am in the bathroom doing private things the door will slowly open just as if she was still here and wanting to know what took me so long. thank-you so much for shraing scully with us.

I'm glad you feel comforted by Scully's signs.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Cody's back home with me now too... I've been talking to her ash container... (am I nuts??)

She hasn't been nearly as generous with the signs though!! Enjoy them!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Cody's back home with me now too... I've been talking to her ash container... (am I nuts??)

She hasn't been nearly as generous with the signs though!! Enjoy them!

I told her she needs to give Buddy a push in the right direction so they can catch him... she hasn't been listening very well there though...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge