Bits

Guest IndyTwister

Guest IndyTwister

Today I decided to come home from work early as I wasn't feeling too well. I went into the bedroom where our hedgehog and gecko live to find Bits, the hedgehog, had passed. :cry1 She was fine last night around 1am before we went to bed - had huffed at DH for disturbing her (forgiven once she realized he had food). We've had her for almost 3.5 years and she was the friendliest little hedgehog from day one. Even our vet (very hedgie knowledgable) was amazed at her personality. She went in for a checkup less than 6 months ago. We bought her from a pet store (which we'd never do again knowing more now than we did then...) so we're not sure how old she was... we think 3.5-4 years old. She's now at the bridge to explore to her little heart's content (she loved to check every nook and cranny out when free).

I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphugf_yellow Have fun at the Bridge, Bits.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I am so sorry for you. It is so hard when you just wake up and they are gone leaving you with no chance to say goodbye.

Bits, you will LOVE my two Bridge Boys, Cupid and Huffy...be kind with Huffy, he's a old boy (7 when he passed)...and fair warning about Cupid...his name is deceiving, he really isn't all that nice.

I have two hedgies now (Tinkerbelle and Ebineezer), but Huffy really left a hole in my heart that has still not been mended.

Just because they are small doesn't mean they can't consume every part of your heart and soul.

God Speed, Bits...please give a hedgie huff to my Boys for me.

I am so sorry! :( Bits sounds like a very special babe...Scurry to the Angels sweetie.. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

We are so sorry for your loss. I knw from when you talked about her, that she had a loving wonderful home, but now she is running free, huffing and chasing down those yummy mealies. :f_red

I'm sorry. Friends come in all shapes and sizes, don't they?, and it's always hard to lose one.

Goodbye, little Bits.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.