Cody's Gone To The Bridge...

ozgirl2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest socks_mommy

:f_whitef_yellow:bighug:angelwings

She will be deeply missed, she is happy and healthy running at the bridge now, and you will get to see her again someday. Call me if you need anything and maybe we can get together sometime when you are up to it. :(

• 1 month later...

I'll try to post some Cody pix here (doesn't always work for me...)

Here's my very last picture of her... I wrapped long pieces of fleece around her feet to protect them from the snow & ice... it's not a great pic - she was shaved for her ultrasound & looks very tired...

post-1078-1110993785.jpg

Edited by ozgirl2

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Here's one of my favorite pix of Cody... in much happier times...

post-1078-1110994024_thumb.jpg

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

She had pre-chewed ears!! Both were missing chunks and the right one was curled up at the tip...