My Beautiful Kitty Blizzard...

Guest Saphire

Guest Saphire

It's taken me a couple days to be able to write this...but, another furbaby...Blizzard went home to be with Ali on November 11th, 2004....

It was a terrible and tragic thing and I feel so much guilt over it...I am still not sure how to deal with it or what to do....but, will not get into it here....

Blizzard had been with me for a very long time...he was the first cat and friend I got after my previous divorce 8 1/2 years ago...and meant so much to me......He was just a 5 week old kitten then...

We called him our seven-toed wonder...he had 7 functional toes on each front paw and 6 functional toes on each back paw....and the most beautiful long white coat....

He'd been through a lot the last several year....He was our miracle kitty....he'd survived some things he certainly should have never survived....

but, he always pulled through and was always there when I needed him...he just had this way of knowing...out of all my animals, Blizzard was my baby...that beautiful boy will always live on in my heart...I close my eyes and can see him so vividly...

I did my best to give him a wonderful and loving home...

Blizzard was a blessing to this family....one we will never forget....

He had so many peculiar things about him...sometimes you could almost imagine him as a human...he sure thought he was....the way he'd sit and look at you....the way he'd actually wink...the way he'd stretch out on his back and just lay there....the way he sat his back legs in front of him...we even caught him sitting that way with the remote control once....acting so human....

He was a "father figure" to our other animals.....and a loyal and loving friend to my children and husband.....

He was bossy and dominant....yet always loving when I needed him....he'd crawl up on me when I was in a bad mood and just purr and love on me....and if I pushed him off he'd come right back...never taking no for an answer....and he always made me feel better....he was always that way...if Blizzard wanted it...Blizzard got it...

I love him and will miss him always....there is this huge hole in my heart today....

(Blizzard with our other FurAngel Ali)

BlizzAli.jpg

My Forever Friend...

There's something missing in my home...I feel it day and night...

I know it will take time and strength before things feel quite right...

But, just for now I need to mourn...my heart it needs to mend...

Though some may say "it's just a pet", I know I've lost a friend...

You've brought such laughter to my home...and richness to my days...

A constant friend through joy and loss...with gentle loving ways...

Companion, Pal and Confidante, a Friend I won't forget...

You'll live for always in my heart...My sweet forever friend...

I'm so very sorry for your loss. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I am so very sorry for your loss. My two recent bridge kitties, Norman and BC were there to meet your Blizzard, I'm sure. May God hold your aching heart in his hands. :bighug :bighug :bighug

Guest auntiesara

I'm so sorry for the loss of Blizzard. What a handsome boy-and his brother too. I think of my Angels playing together and it helps a tiny little bit. Angel FaeRae will greet him at the Bridge-she was kind and gentle and loves kitties-she used to use Kittie Lucy for a pillow at bedtime....

Sara

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Whatever happened - please don't beat yourself up. Your furry friends are reunited now and they'll be waiting to greet you together.

:f_pink

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!