What's Goin' On?

LakeshoreGreys

I know some of you will think I'm weird or crazy but.... :unsure

Today I feel that Sandy is very close to me. She is in my thoughts all day - I can't get her out of my head. It's not a gotcha day or birthday or anniversary of any type. I don't know what is going on or why. Maybe I had a dream about her? But I don't remember it.

Anyone ever feel like this?

She's been gone for almost 4 months now (6/13). My Bruiser is gone almost a year (11/20). Miss you guys!

:weep

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018

It's OK :) I get that now and again from angel Del and I'm sure my Jessie who passed today will also visit from time to time. I think they do these things to let us know that although we can't physically see them, they're not very far away at all.

Maybe Sandy is around today because she's been part of the welcoming committee for my Jessie :)

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

It's not weird, It's just their way of saying that I'm ok, and I'm still with you.

Please don't be sad, because the only thing that has left you is her body her spirit is still there and she will always love you.

Don't try and chase those feelings away, embrace them instead.

Edited by mantis

Guest MaxAndMazy

I often smell my grandmother at different times. In my house, at work, in my car. I thought it was because something of hers was around - but now I've realized that it's her way of saying 'hello' (she's been gone for 3 years now). I can go many weeks without sencing her or thinking of her - and her scent will appear (even in the middle of teaching a math lesson). I've learnt to say hello - and think of happy times.

Embrace, and remember the happy times and the love.

Hold on to these times...savor and cherish them. :grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I know that feeling well, take comfort :grouphug

1078531[/snapback]

Keep hold of your memories, thoughts & no its not weird. We've all experienced them.

Little things will catch your attention...

When Sadie-Grey died...I could still hear her walk through the house...I could hear her whimper.

When Bool died...I stayed home all that day...and the next day I went to the adoption kennel, Jan brought out Dear & I gasped...it was Bool. To this day...almost 2 years...Dear does things & I'll say w/out thinking..Bool...and Dear was born on December 18th...the day I adopted Bool. Is that amazing or what?

:gh_lay