Father In Law Passes

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

i wrote about a week ago about my father in law. He went in for a routine surgery for skin cancer. when they took the tube out he threw up. that made him sick.

then his heart went irr. and the med they gave him destroyed his lungs.

this is so hard. This man wa 80 yrs young. Still worked 3 days a week. on the 18th of oct. he was planning on goin home from the hospital.( he was a little fuzzy from meds) by wensday he was not talking any more and started to go down hill.

My Dh got there friday. (We are in Pa they are in arizona. ) His dad n4ever woke.

Dh got 3 day with him. and he passed. My husband is taking this so hard.

The had a memorial out there. Now the sisters want to have one back here. Dh told them to go ahead but he dont know if he can go. he need to heal. and going to another memorial will just open this all again.

Please keep him in your prayers. This is so hard. sorry this is so long. i needed to get it out. Thanks gters your great.

Edited by 8 greyt greys

Oh, how very sad. My sincere condolences to you, your husband and the rest of his family. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm so sorry :f_white If your dh's sisters weren't able to get out there to see him, I can certainly understand why they would want to have another memorial for him where you are...but they, hopefully will understand the reasons why your dh may not be able to go...hugs to everyone...

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

I am so sorry. My deepest sympathy and prayers to your family. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest auntiesara

I'm so sorry for your tragic and unexpected loss. He sounds like a wonderful gentleman. He was lucky to have such an active life at his age. Your Greys will help you-they are so sensitive to our feelings. It's very hard but we know he's in a BETTER place.

Sara

Guest cindysmom

I'm so sorry for yours and Dh's loss of his father. It's completely understandible if he would not want to attend another service. He may change his mind as the day draws closer, or not. Either way, he needs to do what is right for him. I, too, can understand that his sisters need a service as well, since they weren't able to attend the one in Arizona. God's blessings on you all.

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

DH wanted me to write and tell all gters that he thanks you so much for the kind words. this has been a very hard time. He is amazed at how everyone on this sites pulls together when needed. THANK YOU.