Happy Bridge Birthday Del

Bevd

Today would have been your 13th birthday Del. You'd have had presents and special walkies and a big cake with candles to share with the others and plenty of sausages to celebrate your big day. You'd have played with your stuffed toys and done cheeky barking.

I hope you're happy where you are and I hope they have at least one sausage tree and one soft toy shop (no pennies needed of course) so you can enjoy your day in your favourite way as you watch over us from your resting place, just this side of Heaven.

I know you're not too far away. You've made that clear a number of times. We will all see you again but until that time, eat, play and be happy and send me a rainbow from time to time.

bdaydel7.jpg

deltongue.jpg

3del2504.jpg

Del (Highway Surprise)

10th September 1991 - 11th March 2003

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest argolola

Dell, what a beauty you are. Your parents love and miss you so much. I hope you have fun celebrating your birthday with all your friends at the bridge. Please tell Zombie her mom misses her too.

Happy Birthday, Del. :cookie:baloons Hugs to you, Bev. :grouphug

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Oh Bev...I know our Bridge Kids are holding a huge party for Del...Happy Birthday Sweetheart. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.