Farewell To Chups

Houndmom

My dear friends are have had a very hard year and a half. Today they are helping their 11 year old greyhound gal, Chups, cross the Bridge. This will be their 3rd loss in that timeframe.

Poor Chups had been ill for about a week or so and on Sunday showed extreme swelling in her legs. She was taken to the E-vet and tests discovered that she was more than likely bleeding internally due to a significant protein loss. Monday's ultrasound confirmed their worst fears. Chups has a significant tumor near her stomach and because of her age and physical condition operating is not an option. Chups will be helped across the Bridge at 9am this morning where she will join her two brothers and all of our angels.

May you run free forever dear Chups. You are such a sweet girl. :weep:weep:angelwings

tn_greyhound002.gif

Willow & Trace

Butch (11/94 - 7/16/08) Hayley (11/96 - 1/13/09) Merlin (11/12/95 - 5/29/09)

GPA - Central New Hampshire

My heartfelt condolences for all whose hearts were touched by sweet Chups. Godspeed, precious one. Many grey angels are waiting for you. :angelwings

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

My deepest sympathy...I am so sorry. Know that Chups will have a very special greeting committee when she arrives. :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:weep:angelwings:angel:gh_run:candle to Chups

:bighug:bighug:f_pink to Steve & Linda

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

Thanks everyone. Chup's family appreciates all of your kind thoughts. She was unable to walk yesterday morning and her daddy said she looked at him with a face that told him she was tired and it was time to go. Her crossing was very quick and peaceful and she did so in the arms of her daddy. They have many years of wonderful memories to carry in their hearts of their beloved Chups.

tn_greyhound002.gif

Willow & Trace

Butch (11/94 - 7/16/08) Hayley (11/96 - 1/13/09) Merlin (11/12/95 - 5/29/09)

GPA - Central New Hampshire