J D Crossed The Bridge Today...

Guest Heehoo

Guest Snowy8

Just got off the phone with Jan (MSGAO/Belladonna1)...Karen's blue heeler JD died today from injuries sustained in an accident.

JD was sort of the care taker of Karen & Jan since they're neighbors. He made sure that Jan's car...the Neon from Colorado....started up every morning at 5am so she wouldn't be late to the kennels.

He guarded Karen & James's horse farm next door & herded up the horses at feeding time. We're not sure, but we think JD & Dove...Jan's deaf blue heeler had a little "thang" going on.

Karen is our helper at the kennel and she loves the puppers so much, what makes her even more special is that she loves her home puppers too. I remember going out to Jan's puppy farm & seeing JD standing at her fence wanting to come inside with Jan's blue heelers too. We'd go out to the greyhound kennel out back & JD would follow us along the fence...I think he secretly wanted to be a greyhound too.

Karen's heart is breaking today...the Rainbow Bridge is new to her. Its a happy place for puppers, kitters, birds, horses, (even humans)...those loved by forever homes & those loved by the staff at adoption kennels. Even the little homeless pups that died last week from injuries from firecrackers were loved by those around them and they're running free at the Bridge.

So JD say hello to Chat, Connie, Bella Donna, Brogan, Bool, Picadilly, Sadie-Grey, Boner, Racer...everyone who is waiting for you at the bridge. We'll miss your soulful eyes & happy wags...but where you are now, there's not pain, plenty to eat & lots of other puppers to run with....and the big guy up there will always make sure there are plenty of happy days ahead.

Love & slobber kisses...MSGAO volunteers & staff...

:f_red:gh_lay:brokenheart

I am so sorry...run free sweetie. :(:f_red:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest argolola

Run like the wind at the bridge, JD. You're in good company there. Godspeed sweetie.

Edited by argolola

Don't worry about JD, Mulder will be waiting for him with a smily face and waggy tail, Scully and I are sending all our love.

Edited by scullysmum

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

I'm so sorry Karen. I know how hard this is for you, I've been there myself. Sending prayers your way to help you through this difficult time. Run free JD :hope:hope:hope:hope

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I'm so sorry. f_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest Guest

Many thanks to all of you for your caring and comforting words. A special "Thank you" to you, Hilda for thinking of me at this difficult time. JD wasn't a Greyhound, but he would have fit in with them just fine. And Jan, well, what else can I say? You were everything that I was to him and probably more at feed time. ha!

My vision of other Puppers waiting to greet him at the Bridge and accepting him makes it much easier.

Bless each and every one of you and your Puppers.

Karen

Guest HHDesigns

Hey Karen -- so sorry about JD. You will be in my thoughts and prayers and just know he's running free at the bridge! :gh_run:gh_run