Maggie Mae

DianeFG

My friend Lisa lost her dobbie yesterday. Maggie was 9, she had been having heart problems and Lisa had her at the vet twice a week for weeks now. The vet put her on some kind of heart medication that people take and was doing echo-cadiograms twice a week. Lisa brought her to the vet yesterday for some blood work and the vet said to leave Maggie and come back in a few hours because he wanted to do blood work and her echo. Lisa said the vet called 1 hour after she left to tell her Maggie took a heart attack and died.

Lisa is heartbroken because she never said goodbye to Maggie. She said Maggie was staring at her when she was leaving and Lisa said to her "Don't look at me like that, I'm coming back for you, you're not staying here". She's so upset about that.

Lisa is the one who had the two mini-schnauzer pups that got caught in each other's collars and one of the puppys strangled to death. Lisa is one of the biggest animals lovers I know, she had 4 dogs and 3 cats and treats them better than some people treat their children. She is so heartsick that it hurts me to talk to her because I can't say anything to take her pain away.

Please say a prayer for Maggie's safe trip to the Bridge and also please say a prayer that my friend Lisa can find some peace today.

Diane

4463Fudgie_and_Goods_draft_2_sharpened_small.jpg

Fudgie 2/27/96 - 8/14/05 and Goods 2/27/96 - 3/12/08 ~~Together again~~

Oh, how awful. I'm so very sorry for Lisa's loss. Sending prayers to her and Maggie May. f_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest Snowy8

That is so sad. We can all identify...telling our babies that we won't leave them & then having to take that promise back. I think that's the part that hurts the worse, not being with them when they close their eyes....holding their little paw.

We're all here for you & Lisa when you're ready. Tell her okay? :gh_lay:f_pink

I am so sorry. Hugs and prayers. :f_pink:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest auntiesara

I'm so sorry. All you can do is be there when she needs you. Please tell Lisa she WILL see darling Maggie Mae again.

Sara

How very sad... :( Sending prayers that Lisa can find peace with what is. :hope Godspeed, sweet Maggie.

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.