Autumn

Guest TannersBro

Guest TannersBro

today, just as I got home from school,(sniff)my kitty Autumn was hit by a car! We think she died instantly and buried her this evening, and I miss her SO much :(:weep:sad1:cry1:brokenheart

I'm so sorry, Alex.:grouphug

I'm sure she's chasing the butterflys at the bridge :f_white

Trish, Thorpe, Thorton, Solstice and Remy
Come see us at Milkys Greyt Goodies Fleece coats, cool-down coats, pajamas and Scrunchies for the well dressed greyhound

I am so sorry. Godspeed Autumn. Run free with my Fluffy and Samantha Jane... :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest KaseysMom

I am so sorry. I know this is very hard on you. I had a kitty to die several years ago. Extra hugs for you. We're here for you.

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:f_white:heart

I will give a little background about Autumn.. She was living under a deck at some townhouses and had to be trapped. She also had 3 kittens as well. Alex and his mom took them in, working with them so the kittens could be adopted. Autumn had been abused at some point and had one eye that wouldn't open all the way and her teeth were kind of out of place.. A real sweet girl though but she couldn't live inside all the time like all of our other kitties.. She had to go in and out... I tell Alex he gave her a wonderful life while she was with him.

Run free little girl.. You now can be free to roam the fields and play outside all you want..

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

Alex, I'm sorry to hear your little girl is gone. I'm glad she had you to look after her while she was here.

Godspeed, Autumn.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest auntiesara

I'm so sorry for the loss of Autumn. At least you were able to make friends with her and give her a happy life. She is waiting for you across the Rainbow Bridge...

Sara

Guest TheMackeyPack

Alex,

I am so sorry. It is hard to loose something you love. Keep Autumn in your heart and she will live there forever. You are a very sweet boy with such a huge heart. Hang in there.

Run free sweet Autumn.

I'm so sorry about Autumn. I'm sure she knows you loved her very much! :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm so sorry! I'm thankful that she was so well loved. :f_white

Jayme with Pippi (the scaredy-beagle)
In the memories of all of my Bridge-babies I'd like to remind people to choose adoption--and that it's not just dogs and cats that are available!

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry about your sweet girl Autumn (what a pretty name too.) It sounds like you gave her a wonderful life. There are so many animals out there that never get the chance to be loved so much.

My beloved cat Zombie died in November and I still miss her a lot. I keep her picture out and try to help other animals in her memory. I hope she is showing your Autumn around the Bridge right now. God bless you and your family.

So very sorry for your loss. Autumn was a very lucky Kitty to have you to love her.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee