Autumn

Guest TannersBro

Guest PrestosJeff

Alex, so sorry to hear about Autumn. Our oldest cat who was with us for sixteen years died in January, so I know how you feel. Sounds like you gave Autumn a wonderful life. I know you will miss her lots! Take care!

:angelwings

Edited by Presto'sJeff

Guest how888

Oh you poor thing, Autumn was such a cute name, Godspeed.Run free sweetheart, chase all those butterflies with my precious little kitty, white sox , who is up there with you. f_yellowf_yellow

Alex, I'm so sorry about Autumn. It's nice that her last days were ones where she was loved and cared for - I'm sure she knew that. :heart

Run free, little Autumn.

Nancy

th_Chancepool.jpgmissing my Angel, Chance ~ 1/23/99 - 1/24/08 (Fortified Heart)

"...for every joy that passes, something beautiful remains"

Guest ChrissyB

You changed her life as she changed yours. All for the better!!! Your precious friend, with a beautiful name, is looking down on you right now. With Love in her Heart.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest GreyAngel

Alex, I am sooooooooooooooo sorry about your kitty. It must be hard. I know what you are going through, I lost my greyhound on my Birthday and wasn't at the house to say goodbye. I am really sorry, but your Autumn and my Daisy will run free forever until you and I get there to see them once again. Hang in there! :crying:sad1:cry1

GreyAngel :angelwings

Edited by GreyAngel

Guest Snowy8

f_yellow:gh_lay Bless your heart, my kitty-man died April 15th. Jjaks was fine the day before, we think maybe he had an anerysm.

Your kitty is okay though, she is at the Rainbow Bridge with all the other puppers & kitters & all of God's creatures.

We're here for you.