Silly Two Pockets Has Passed

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Just got news that one of "my" dogs has passed on to the bridge.

I had Silly Two Pockets in my kennel in B'ham for about a year. She really was a Silly little girl. Always had a smile for all and a wiggly little butt. She wouldn't jump into her crate until she got the lovin she wanted and even after her loving she would sometimes run around the kennel being cute.

Silly was in a car accident with her mom while driving to work. Mom is ok, bit banged up but doing ok. Silly didn't do as well. She had brain swelling and they tried to save her but to no avail.

Run free you Silly little wiggley butt girl. Know that I loved you even though you weren't my mine to keep. You were so young to pass but the man upstairs must have plans for you that I don't know about.

GOD SPEED SILLY

Heather & the hounds

Godspeed, Silly. Share your love and joy with all our precious Bridge Kids. :angelwings

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest greythunder

Silly, run free at the bridge. Keep all of the waiting bridge kids entertained with your silly antics! You are missed here on earth, but you were needed up there!

My sympathy to Silly's mom and all her friends.

Godspeed, wiggly girl. You made a big impression on your skinfriends, and they will miss you.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

f_yellow

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)