Billie The Lost Foster In Il

Guest kalesmom

Guest kalesmom

I just received this email from my rescue group about a lost foster we had, I am feeling kinda blue right now..

---------------

It is with much sadness that I let you all know that Billie, our runaway foster, was laid to rest in the farmer's field that he so loved to run in.

We don't know what happened except the farmer found him the other day just laying by the fence. Billie never truly knew the love of his Forever Family but he seemed to be happy in his own way. He will always be a part of the Rescued Racers' family.

The farmer's wife would see him romping and rolling around in the fields, once she even saw him playing with the cows. Whenever she would appear, he would run off.

He was truly a free spirit and he can now romp freely, without fear, over the Rainbow Bridge.

-------------

:weep Shannon

Aw, Billie, I'm sorry you couldn't come home.

Go with God, little guy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

:(:(:( I am so sorry. Run free sweet Billie. :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Meredith

I just read my email too - he was in my car on the dog haul from the farm. Such a beautiful, sweet, shy boy. I hope that he went quietly in his sleep, and is playing happily w/ all the other greys waiting at the bridge.

Run free, sweet boy. Run free. :gh_run2