Brenda,

Guest judechet

Guest judechet

I am better now due to much reflection. I miss you Brenda, my sweet polyanna, but I realize that you are once again with your soulmate, Molly.

You and Molly spent so many years together on that breeding farm. For many of those years, you shared the same small kennel and strengthened each other. Just before you both turned 12, a worker on the farm was able to convince the owner to turn you and more than 20 other brood moms over to an adoption group.

The Giving Greymoms took up the cause of the brood moms and, when I read about you and Molly, I became concerned that you would not be adopted together.

I felt the need to reach out to you both and before long we became a family.

You arrived in Houston by GUR and, when I saw you and Molly, I did not expect you both to be around long - especially Molly who was near death's door. However, by the grace of God and two wonderful vets, you both became well. I will always cherish our session with the communicator when you kept injecting, "I feel so good!" We were further blessed with Molly's tumors being benign.

I believe that we are here on earth to learn how to love and our eternal joy will depend on how well we develop as loving creatures. You and Molly taught me so much about love. During the times of pain and worry which are intrinsic to the growth of love, you comforted me more than I you.

Neither of you was here very long. I knew and expected that since you were just a month shy of being 12 when we committed ourselves to each other.

Molly was here exactly 18 months. I know that her passing was very difficult for you. But, with my love and the love of your pack mates, you adjusted to life without your precious soulmate.

About a month ago, it became obvious that your body was weakening and that the difficult early years were taking their toll. You began to waste quickly.

It was so difficult to see my precious princess deteriorate. It got to the point where I had to carry you outside and hold you with both hands so that you could relieve yourself. The medicines were no longer helping.

But, you fought on. You weren't ready to leave yet. You told the communicator that you were finally ready but that you were waiting for me not to be home. You felt it would be too hard on me! No, my love, it would be harder not to be with you and I was able to convince you of that.

The vet came to the house admitting it was "time." I held you in my arms softly professing my love for you as you crossed over the Bridge. I had the strong feeling that Molly was there with us so she could assist and welcome her beloved soulmate.

You are both free! You are both running with no pain. You are together again and you will be waiting for me with loving hearts.

I learned so much from you and Molly. I became a much better person because of you both. My future will be better because of you. My heart is full of your love and the memories that I will cherish until we do meet again. Your love, your patience, your acceptance of me, your lust for life have convinced me that God does exist; that God is Love; and that we will live forever because love lives forever.

I am truly blessed by our months together. The amount of time is not important. What does matter is that we were together, that we did reach out to each other, that we grew in love every day. You waited almost 12 years to find a home. Here, you found hope. Here you discovered the reason we are all created. Here, through love, you found God Who is Love. You will live with Him forever! I will meet you at the Bridge someday. What a day that will be! I love you!

Vince, what a lovely tribute to Brenda. It's obvious she (and Molly) was much loved in your home. How giving of you to take in two brood moms who had spent their lives together and ensure they would be able to spend the rest of their lives together.

I can only imagine how difficult it was to make the decision to let Brenda go to the bridge. I'm thankful that you (and the other members of the family) were able to be with her at the end.

Godspeed Brenda. I know you and Molly are having a great time together at the Bridge..catching up and frolicking the sunshine.

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

God Bless you Vince. Run free sweet girls and look down with love on Daddy until you meet again. :f_pink:f_pink:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

What a lovely tribute to Brenda (and Molly). Am sad for you, with your loss of these two precious girls... but know they taught you so much in a short time, and that you'll be with them again some day. Blessings to you for opening your heart and home to them, and soaking up their wisdom and love. :beatheart You have a special place in Heaven, already reserved. :angel

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest greythunder

:cry1:sad1:brokenheart:angelwings:beatheart

It takes a special person to open their hearts to the wonderful seniors. May God Bless You for all that you do for these special puppers. To know love and a forever home, even for a few short months, has gotta be the best way for a senior to live!

What a lovely tribute to your girls. They were good teachers. Bless you for opening your heart to them.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Hattiemae

Beautiful and heartfelt. Thanks for sharing your happiness with us when they arrived, and your sadness at their crossings. We've all been blessed by them through you.

• 2 weeks later...

Vince thank you for sharing that the love that shines through when you talk of your babies is second to non!! Run free Brenda play rough but fair at the Bridge :(