Littermates' List

Hi everyone, I am new to greytalk.  I along with four other folks have been compiling a Littermates' List since this past July.  Currently there are 265 families on the list looking for littermates of their grey(s).

We send the list out free once a week either in a word doc. or on an excel spreadsheet.  You do not have to submit information in order to receive a copy, however, if you do want to be added to the list, we require your name, e-mail, pup's racing name, pet name, tattoo #s, littermates, state raced in and state living in, original owner and DOB - any information you have would help us.  Whatever you do not have, we will try to find for you.

For more info, on the list, you can contact me at wiley@idirect.com This list is not used for any purpose other than to find our littermates!!  Thanks Vicky

*edit fixed e-mail link

Hi Vicky,

I have been looking for littermates since I adopted my Greyhound.  I do have all the littermates names, sire and dam's name, tattoo numbers and all that stuff.  I will email it in.  

Thanks for posting this!

Brenda

pharaoh.jpg

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'> LE 62663

</span></span>

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'> RE 126E

</span></span>

Hi Vicky, welcome to Greytalk :)

Since “Greyfind” has disappeared from the net, I had been kicking around the idea of starting up a site like it that is database driven. Have you thought about anything like that? Online entry, photos etc..  Again, just kicking the idea around.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Guest SaidyLou_MaddieToo

What an idea Grey Dad!  Who needs sleep anyway.

Vicky, that is a wonderful service.  I'm okay though, I have two from the litter and know where the other two are.

I could lend a hand when needed. I'm OK with Excel. I'm currently on travel (been so for 3 months) so I can't get you the information yet, but mid December I'll be home, I'll e-mail it to you then. Thanks for putting together all the information. With Greyfind gone, this has really been missed!

large.greyhound_signature.gif

:)  Greydad, could this thread be "pinned"? I just thought there are probably others like me that would love to do this as soon as they get a chance. Thank you.

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

:)  Just wanted to put this back at top.

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest Greytluv

Welcome to GreyTalk Vicky!!:)

I sent my info. So far Lakota's info is more "complete" than any of my others' but I'll be trying to get as much as I can on the rest of The Gang. Pahracoa and Tabe' don't have any. :( And Chey's has faded, @*#*. :(

I've just found out the following info on our foster dog Wallace (who may be in for a name change cos it doesn't suit him)

Irish Bred

UX SLS

DOB:- 18/07/98

DAM:- Pure Class

SIRE:- Come On Ranger

EDITED TO ADD WALLY'S RACING NAME:- Class Hero

bev@homerescue.net

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I forgot to tell you Wally's racing name :lol  I'll go back and add it to my post (but just so you know, he was called Class Hero) :)

Is that a piccy of Wally's Daddy????!  He's so gorgeous :inlove

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!