Fortified Beast

Guest ScarlettsMom

Guest ScarlettsMom

Fortified Beast died yesterday. He had an accident at his foster home and died on the way to the vet (not sure on the details). I'm posting it here because I know a Greytalk member has two of his littermates and had tried to adopt him as well (I don't remember her name). Beast spent the night at my house after coming from the track and he was a beautiful boy. He was adopted shortly after he came to GEM but was returned and was waiting for another forever home. Run free you sweet beautiful boy :(

OMG!! I feel so awful!! I have his littermates, Fortified Heart (Chance) and Fortified Jazz (Seamus). I tried to adopt him, but whatever the policy or circumstances, I wasn't able to no matter how hard I tried. ChrisGHDog has a littermate Fortified Talent, (Tally) and my friend is adopting another littermate Fortified Fancy, who just came out of a prison program in Michigan. I feel sick about this. I wish things could have been different. I am in tears.

He looks so much like my Chance. Here's a picture of the sweet boy:349928big.jpg

Godspeed, sweet Beast.

Edited by Hallie

Nancy

th_Chancepool.jpgmissing my Angel, Chance ~ 1/23/99 - 1/24/08 (Fortified Heart)

"...for every joy that passes, something beautiful remains"

That's very sad.

Godspeed, handsome fellow.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jcsperson

These are the hard ones---the young dogs who die before they really should. We put our 12-1/2 year-old to sleep Thursday. It hurts badly but I know he had a long, full life. I wish it were so for them all.