Thank you, Vanessa and the Palmetto Crew

EllenEveBaz

Milo and I opened up such fun boxes this morning -- soft treats for dogs in flavors we haven't tried before, caffeine for the human in various forms, beautimous earrings, spices, Merry Woofman towels in a nice dark color to clean up Certain Dogs' various messes, a spiffy orange-and-black martingale for Mr Milo, and Minnie Others.  Thank you!  

I happened to find out the other day that the origin of the word "galoot" comes from an old name for a Dutch sailor.  Seems very appropriate for your connection to the maritime industry.  

Merry Christmas to Palmettobug, Eugene/Gene/Gino, Fuzzy, and the Big Galoot from all here!  (Gelsey will make sure she'll be sharing in those treats, whether Milo likes it or not.)

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

You're welcome! One day we will come to your neck of the woods and have the Galoot drag us all up Molly's Knob.:P

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg