Milo and Gelsey bark thanks!

EllenEveBaz

Monica (2greyhoundsMINI) and I turned out to be each other's :xmas   She and the girls sent us a humongous stuffed squirrel, different kinds of :dogcookie for the dogs, and :chocolate  for me.   I got a little :(  watching Gelsey chomp on the squirrel -- Jeter hated squirrels so much that he would have dearly loved destroying it.  

Monica -- there's one more present for you which I need to get shipped out now that I have a suitable box AND have managed not to eat it.  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

So glad the goodies are getting put to good use!

Oooooo you sent so much already! 
But this will be a good 2022 gift to look forward to!

:colgate

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitty: Biggi Paws (7.4.13)
Horse: WC Kharena (2.28.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

A wonderful jar of honey just showed up this evening! 
I love honey… definitely the best in tea over the winter. 

I also found the keychain!

Thank you! :reindeer

Edited by 2greyhoundMINI

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitty: Biggi Paws (7.4.13)
Horse: WC Kharena (2.28.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala